Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hey Gotch: Sound Familiar?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Gotch: Sound Familiar?

    As quoted in Home | TriCities

    MAN KILLED IN TAZEWELL COUNTY, VA AFTER RUNNING IN FRONT OF CAR

    A southwest virginia man is dead after a bizarre accident sunday night.
    Around 6:30 p.m., Phillip Albert Wray, 41, Castlewood, Virginia, ran into the path of a car on Route 19/460 in Tazewell County.

    He died at the scene.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Gotch: Sound Familiar?

    Holy Cow!

    I wonder?

    This guy looked about that age, and it was a Sunday.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Gotch: Sound Familiar?

    I thought that would get your attention. Wierd, huh?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Gotch: Sound Familiar?

    If it happened over here I'd be pretty sure it was him. I'd like to see a picture (before the accident) I believe I could ID him. My incident did happen right in front of a motel, could be.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Gotch: Sound Familiar?

    You could contact the police department that handled this case and let them know the similiarities.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Gotch: Sound Familiar?

    I might do that if I don't find anymore info soon.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •